Leasing a horse is an excellent way to “get your feet wet” before making the leap into horse ownership. Leasing enables students to have access to and build a relationship with one horse over time without the full responsibilities that come with true horse ownership.
We have several horses to choose from depending on your level of skill and your goals. Call or email us to discuss our leasing options and we will do our best to provide you with your perfect teacher! Visit Our Team page for a list of the horses we have available for lease. Lease horses are for on-site lease only. Lease-to-own options are available.
- Full access to the horse 7 days a week.
Dark Horse Horsemanship (DHH) is responsible for the daily feeding of the horse.
You are responsible for the remainder of horse's needs for the duration of the lease. This can include but is not limited to: vet care, farrier care, dental care etc.
Basic grooming supplies and some tack are provided by DHH. Please inquire for more details.
- Full access to the horse 3 days a week.
- DHH is responsible for the daily feeding of the horse.
- All vet, farrier and dental care needs are split between the leaser and DHH for the duration of the lease.
- Basic grooming supplies and some take are provided by DHH. Please inquire for more details.